Compare Critical Illness Cover
Have you thought about how you and your family would cope financially if you became ill? Check out our Critical Illness quotes to help protect your future.
Critical Illness Cover
- Quick and Simple.
- Compare products from our top providers.
- Apply online.
- Check out how much you will pay monthly.
Compare Mortgage Lenders to find the best rate and term to suit you.
If you would like to proceed with one of the products you see, simply click proceed and we will contact you to process an application.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
Income Protection is designed to pay you a regular tax free monthly income if you are unable to work due to illness or injury.
Help protect your home, standard of living and provide a nest egg for your family in the future with our range of Life Assurance products.
Critical Illness Cover
Contact us on:
0152 755 7838
0783 2244 892
Benefits of Critical Illness Cover:
- Get additional security on your life insurance policy with critical illness cover. This add-on offers the protection of a tax-free lump sum should you develop certain illnesses or conditions. If you'd like to protect your standard of living and your family in the event that you become seriously unwell, then supplementing your life insurance with Critical Illness cover is the way to do it.
- - Covers a wide range of illnesses.
- - Lump sum can be paid on diagnosis.
- - Children can also be covered.
- - Protect yourself and your family.
Destiny Financial Services Ltd trading as Destiny Finance is an appointed representative of HL Partnership Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Destiny Financial Services Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with a company number of 05193785.
The registered office address is Bromsgrove Business Centre, 57 High Street, Bromsgrove, B61 8AJ.
There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The precise amount will depend upon your circumstances but we estimate it will be 0.75% of the loan amount.
Please note that for mortgages and life insurance you should not rely solely on any product information sourced, but should always obtain a KFI before making any decision or proceeding
with an application and if you are in any doubt please seek advice from a qualified adviser.