Compare Income Protection
Income Protection is designed to pay you a regular tax free monthly income if you are unable to work due to illness or injury.
- Protect you and your family if you cannot work.
- Save money by buying your Income Protection Insurance online.
- Compare products from our top providers.
Compare Mortgage Lenders to find the best rate and term to suit you.
If you would like to proceed with one of the products you see, simply click proceed and we will contact you to process an application.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
Have you thought about how you and your family would cope financially if you became ill? Check out our Critical Illness quotes to help protect your future.
Help protect your home, your standard of living and provide a nest egg for your family in the future with our range of Life Assurance products.
Contact us on:
0152 755 7838
0783 2244 892
Benefits of Income Protection:
- You might think that your employer or the Government will support you if you become ill or are injured. It’s true to a degree – but the money you’re entitled to may not be as much as you might expect…
- Income protection pays out a monthly benefit if you are unable to work due to incapacity caused by illness or injury.
- You can use this benefit in any way you like - from helping towards paying the mortgage repayments, household bills or covering medical care, or in simply helping to maintain your lifestyle.
- This benefit is paid until you recover and can return to work or you no longer qualify.
Destiny Financial Services Ltd trading as Destiny Finance is an appointed representative of HL Partnership Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Destiny Financial Services Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with a company number of 05193785.
The registered office address is Bromsgrove Business Centre, 57 High Street, Bromsgrove, B61 8AJ.
There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The precise amount will depend upon your circumstances but we estimate it will be 0.75% of the loan amount.
Please note that for mortgages and life insurance you should not rely solely on any product information sourced, but should always obtain a KFI before making any decision or proceeding
with an application and if you are in any doubt please seek advice from a qualified adviser.