Mortgage Payment Protection Insurance
If you cannot work due to accident, sickness or unemployment, will you still be able
to make your mortgage payments?
- Are you able to make your mortgage payments if you are unable to work?
- Ensure your peace of mind should this happen.
- Mix and match your cover to suit you.
This Payment Protection Insurance is optional. There are other providers of Payment Protection Insurance and other products designed to protect you against loss of income. For impartial information about insurance, please visit the website at www.moneymadeclear.org.uk
Compare Mortgage Lenders to find the best rate and term to suit you.
Get a quote in 15 seconds or a more detailed quote within 2 minutes!
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
When you buy, sell or remortgage your property you will need to instruct a Solicitor to complete the Conveyancing.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate Conveyancing
Help protect your home, your standard of living and provide a nest egg for your family in the future.
Contact us on:
0152 755 7838
0783 2244 892
What is MPPI?
- Mortgage Payment Protection Insurance (or MPPI) will pay you a monthly amount to cover your mortgage payments in the event that you are unable to work due to accident, sickness or unemployment.
- The advantages of this type of MPPI include:
- Financial Help with mortgage payments
- More comprehensive help than many state-led solutions which may only cover interest payments (like sick pay)
- The ability to mix and match cover for instance you can take out accident and sickness cover or unemployment cover seperately or together
Destiny Financial Services Ltd trading as Destiny Finance is an appointed representative of HL Partnership Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Destiny Financial Services Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with a company number of 05193785.
The registered office address is Bromsgrove Business Centre, 57 High Street, Bromsgrove, B61 8AJ.
There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The precise amount will depend upon your circumstances but we estimate it will be 0.75% of the loan amount.
Please note that for mortgages and life insurance you should not rely solely on any product information sourced, but should always obtain a KFI before making any decision or proceeding
with an application and if you are in any doubt please seek advice from a qualified adviser.