Buying a property is an expensive decision, find out exactly what you are buying by getting a survey completed.
- High quality, inexpensive surveys.
- Nationwide panel of Chartered Surveyor firms.
- Get an appointment arranged quickly!
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate Surveys
Compare Mortgage Lenders to find the best rate and term to suit you.
If you would like to proceed with one of the products you see, simply click proceed and we will contact you to process an application.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
Selling or Letting your Residential property? Get a quote for your EPC here.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate Energy Performance Certificates
View quotes and choose the best deal for you from our highly professional panel of Conveyancing Solicitor firms.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate Conveyancing
Contact us on:
0152 755 7838
0783 2244 892
Why choose our service?
Good reasons to use our Survey service:
- Get peace of mind when buying a property.
- Clear impartial expert advice.
- We have a nationwide panel of over 400 Chartered Surveyor Firms.
- All Surveyors are fully authorised by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- The Surveyor will arrange an appointment with you within 24 hours of an order being
Destiny Financial Services Ltd trading as Destiny Finance is an appointed representative of HL Partnership Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Destiny Financial Services Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with a company number of 05193785.
The registered office address is Bromsgrove Business Centre, 57 High Street, Bromsgrove, B61 8AJ.
There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The precise amount will depend upon your circumstances but we estimate it will be 0.75% of the loan amount.
Please note that for mortgages and life insurance you should not rely solely on any product information sourced, but should always obtain a KFI before making any decision or proceeding
with an application and if you are in any doubt please seek advice from a qualified adviser.